MONOPOLY DREAMS™️ Reopened Now!
MONOPOLY DREAMS™️ reopened now, hope to see you guys!
For guests who are holding tickets during affected dates, please keep the unused tickets or qr code and bring it to the ticketing center for exchanging a new admission ticket from 21st April to 21st July 2022. The new admission ticket is applicable to the date of issue only. For further assistance, please contact our customer service hotline at 5632 9329 or email to email@example.com.
To provide a joyful visit to you all as well as a safe working environment to our staff, we sincerely invite all guests to cooperate with us by following below precautionary measures for self-hygiene:
• Check your body temperature with the infrared body heat detector. (Guests who have a recorded temperature of 37.5 degrees and above or have any developed URI symptoms including fever, cough, runny nose, and sore throat will have their tickets rescheduled.)
• Sanitize your hands with Alcohol-based Hand rub.
• Step on the disinfected mat for shoe sanitization.
• Put on a mask to protect yourself during the journey.
• Use the “Vaccine Pass” and “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile application to scan the venue QR code, except for exempted persons. (Note)
Note: Except the following categories of visitors that can fill in the designated form in replacement of using “Vaccine Pass and Leave Home Safe” (For visitors who exempted have to complete the health declaration form and provide correct contact information.)
(a) people who are aged 12 or below;
(b) persons who cannot be vaccinated due to health reasons certified by medical practitioners;
(c) persons who are seeking medical attention
*MONOPOLY DREAMS HONG KONG™️ has the right to deny the admission of any guest who does not follow the precautionary measures.
*Guests who have visited departure records in the past two weeks will have their tickets rescheduled as a precautionary measure.
*Photo-catalyst (Nano-TiO2) disinfection procedure has been adapted to the interior and exterior of the venue.
*The whole site is cleaned and disinfected at least once per hour.
*Crowd control will be implemented to reduce the risk of cross-infection.