To provide a joyful visit to you all as well as a safe working environment to our staff, we sincerely invite all guests to cooperate with us by following below precautionary measures for self-hygiene:
• Check your body temperature with the infrared body heat detector. (Guests who have a recorded temperature of 37.5 degrees and above or have any developed URI symptoms including fever, cough, runny nose, and sore throat will have their tickets rescheduled.)
• Sanitize your hands with Alcohol-based Hand rub.
• Step on the disinfected mat for shoe sanitization.
• Put on a mask to protect yourself during the journey.
• Use the “Vaccine Pass” and “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile application to scan the venue QR code, except for exempted persons. (Note)
Note: Except the following categories of visitors that can fill in the designated form in replacement of using “Vaccine Pass and Leave Home Safe” (For visitors who exempted have to complete the health declaration form and provide correct contact information.) For more informations, please refer: www.coronavirus.gov.hk/eng/vaccine-pass.html
(a) people who are aged 4 or below;
(b) persons who cannot be vaccinated due to health reasons certified by medical practitioners;
(c) persons who are seeking medical attention
*MONOPOLY DREAMS HONG KONG™️ has the right to deny the admission of any guest who does not follow the precautionary measures.
*Photo-catalyst (Nano-TiO2) disinfection procedure has been adapted to the interior and exterior of the venue.
*The whole site is cleaned and disinfected at least once per hour.
*Crowd control will be implemented to reduce the risk of cross-infection.