Attraction Rules and Regulations
- No food and drink are allowed in MONOPOLY DREAMSTM.
- Pets and animals are not allowed in any part of MONOPOLY DREAMSTM except for guide dogs.
- Smoking (including the use of electronic cigarettes or any other artificial cigarettes or smoking devices) within MONOPOLY DREAMSTM area is strictly prohibited.
- Visitors must keep their personal belongings with them at all times. MONOPOLY DREAMSTM accepts no responsibility for loss, theft or damage to any personal belongings brought into the MONOPOLY DREAMSTM.
- Visitors must take care of the children or elderly on their own at all times and MONOPOLY DREAMSTM accepts no responsibility for any injury or loss.
- All visitors must follow the instructions of MONOPOLY DREAMSTM’ staff. Staff reserves the right to request offenders to leave.
- For repair, maintenance, inclement weather or other reasons, MONOPOLY DREAMSTM may be closed at any time without prior notice. It is a condition of sale of MONOPOLY DREAMSTM’ admission ticket that any request for refund, whether partial or in full, for the tickets purchased by visitors will not be considered as a result of such suspension or closure of attraction.
- MONOPOLY DREAMSTM has the right to publish the photos, videos and opinions of the visitors on the official page, social media website and other related publication for propaganda purposes, without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions are subject to the interpretation of MONOPOLY DREAMSTM which shall be final and conclusive. MONOPOLY DREAMSTM reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to terminate the availability of any tickets, offers or promotions without any prior notice.